Thursday, November 30, 2006

you got to love college

Today was a day that i had been waiting for since i have started this college. I knew that going into it, and any Christian college that it was going to be a good experience. And today was the first day that a teacher had told me that my way of thinking about Christianity was not the right way. Now he didnt say that i was going to hell or that i wasn't going to pass the class if i don't convert my thinkings at all, it was just we had difference of options. And not like im saying that this is the the first time it has happened with other things, this is just the bigger topic.

It was really cool to see i guess what other beliefs are about what the Bible says and all, which really interests me so it was really cool for sure, it was one of the first days that was really stimulating to my brain where it felt like i knew what was going on and that i was getting something out of college.

Now i love all my classes but music really and there ok, and ya i learn a lot from the other classes but a lot of it was just the basics, but really good to look at, so im really glad that im here, it makes me feel good when i know the money that is being spent on me actually like is money well worth it, and it makes me feel good cause it feels as if God is here saying your on the right path, which is really good for me right now,

im really excited that the semester is almost over thats for sure, ill get to be home for a few weeks so thats great, it was just like a little tease only being home for a few days on thanksgiving but ill take what i can get for sure.

I feel renewed today and it feels good

2 comments:

James said...

hey - yo - can we get some details? how about some theology on the namaste-blog?

Also - the yoga i do (alas, lately i have slacked off) is called namaste yoga....hmmm..

James said...

we want details on your theological disagreements with your prof.